A wide variety of delicious Japanese dishes can be found no matter where you go.
You could even make a different home-cooked meal every day for a month.
If you come to Japan, make sure to try out home-cooked styled dishes at a restaurant.
Our recommended home cooking
1. Tonkatsu (pork cutlet)
2. Curry rice
4. Karaage (deep-fried chicken)
5. Ebi furai (fried shrimp)
6. Sukiyaki (slices of beef and vegetables cooked in a pot and eaten in winter)
7. Shogayaki (pork fried with ginger)
8. Chahan (Chinese-style fried rice)
9. Gyoza (pot stickers)
10. Yakisoba (fried noodles)
11. Okonomiyaki (savory pancakes containing various vegetables and meats)
12. Tempura (deep-fried and battered seafood and vegetables)